9 February 2016

Daiso Japan charcol peel off mask

well as i have oily skin full with large pores, clogged pores,blackhead, acne.... I should deal with it. I have tried many products to get rid of my blackhead like nose strips,peeling masks they all work for me,but i needed something that remove blackhead from my chin ,forehead and my face where i have  hard blackhead (this one with dark tip and goes deep down along your pores in your skin).i tried the body shop black head remover, it does remove my blackheads but it leaves a hole in my face,(i wanted something less damage to my skin.i heard about daiso japan natural pack deep cleaning skin blackhead and acne charcol peel off mask , after searching about it for quiet time, it appeared to me that will rescue my skin (from blackheads)so, i bought it .okay things may doesn't go as i expected !


size:80 gram
About product:
  • Formulated with the natural ingredients from Oak trees, it removes oils and all dirt and deeply clean the pore, leaving your skin clearer with less visible pores.
  • After cleansing your face, evenly apply on the nose area and let it dry for 10-15 min. If completely dried out, peel it off starting at the bottom, pulling toward the top.
  • Do not use more than twice per week.
  • For sensitive skin, apply facial essence before using, and slowly peel it off starting at the top toward the bottom.

you don't have to put it on entire face , use it where you need.


Con's:

* the mask isn't thick as it appears in photos.
* you have to build up layers of product on your skin to make a thick paste.(use a big amount)
*product amount is not as big as packing seems.
*not very sticky( in your hands) although it stick on your face once you put in place it doesn't move
* doesn't remove hard blackhead the main reason i got it)

Pro's:

*clean pores
*removed small hairs from face
*my skin looks clean and clear
*dry up fast
*easy to peel


Final verdict:   7/10
                     

If anyone know a product that works, please leave it's name in the comment below

No comments:

Post a Comment