25 January 2016

Sleek Face contour kit my review



I got my  Sleek kit about a year ago ( i have the shade light )  it's my go to contouring kit ,it comes with two other  universal shades.



I have medium skin tone the shade light works great for my skin colour

The kit includs bronzer and highlighter both have good pigmentation but the bronzer doesn't blend well  and doesn't stay long time i don't know if that's normal and i have to retouch . bronzer is not high quality , highlighter is very shimmery it's gives that summer glow but work for highlighting the forehead ,chin cheekbones.



                                                                                                                             



You can buy  Sleek contour kit from their website it ships internationally (worldwide)or you can get it from eBay
I have tried another sleek product "sleek blusher" you can check out my review 

Love,

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment